Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 16 - Message in a Bottle



Each week there are prompts which require answering.






Week 16 - Message in a Bottle


I love the thought of finding someone's message in a bottle, but I'm unsure whether I would like to send a message in a bottle. The thought of details about me floating about in the ocean for years to come is not particularly appealing, I would want a response more immediately and would get impatient waiting. I would always wonder where it would be, I think it would be a great task to do with children, as they may be even able to develop a pen-friendship with someone somewhere in the World.

I do not live near the sea but we are within a few hours drive of both the east and west coastlines of northern England, so it would be a feasible task, but it's not something I am going to do imminently.

No comments:

Post a Comment