Saturday 8 February 2014

10,000 blog pageviews

Congrats
(Image link: www.wikipedia.org, Authors:
Photographer: Warren Denning, Creative Director:
Stan Weir, Marketing Director: Tim Vlamis,
May 2002, accessed 8th Feb 2014


WOW, I cannot believe I have finally made it to 10,000 pageviews on this blog.


The blog has been active for about 22 months, yet I have only been blogging actively on it since January 2013.


It has been hard work keeping up with the blog, alongside writing a book about my Davidson ancestors and still researching my family tree.


I am really grateful to all my readers and followers of this blog and hope that I can keep you interested to 20,000 pageviews!!!!


Some of the all time favourite posts on this blog are:



My favourite posts:



No comments:

Post a Comment