Tuesday 18 February 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 24 - My Favourite Colour



Each week there are prompts which require answering.





Bridesmaids at my wedding

Week 24 - My Favourite Colour


My all time favourite colour is purple, similar to Cadbury's purple, which was the theme colour of our wedding. We had a few purple flowers in amongst cream roses but our bridesmaids wore various shades of purple dresses and the men purple ties and waistcoats.

Cutting the cake at our wedding








I love wearing bright vibrant colours, but purple has to be my all time favourite colour, but I also like wearing turquoise, blues, pinks, but rarely wear bright green, red or yellows.


I love clothes that have a nice pattern on as well, and if I am wearing few colours I feel boring and very uninteresting, so may add a scarf with bright colours in it.

My husband's graduation







When I was looking through my recent Facebook photos I noticed that I was wearing the same purple dress on at the christenings of both my God-daughters, my husband's graduation, as well as many other gatherings. It definitely is one of my favourite dresses at the moment and think it reflects me well, with lots of pattern and purple with a bit of pink!





In my house, I also love bright colours on a feature wall and have a beautiful red living room and a turquoise and chocolate brown bedroom, but no purples.


I find purples are too cold in the house, they make the rooms feel cold, so I prefer warmer colours such as reds and oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment