Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 29 - What's in your bag or pocket?



Each week there are prompts which require answering.






Week 29 - What's in your bag or pocket?


My pockets always contain:
  • a lip balm, for those cold wintery days of chapped lips
  • tissues, you never know when you're going to need one of them so they're always an essential especially as my nose generally always runs when I'm outside
  • my mobile phone, I do not go anywhere without that!!!

I do not always carry a bag, it very much depends on what I'm doing or where I am going. If I am walking somewhere locally with my husband I always rely on him having his keys and money and never take anything but than what is in my pockets. This is great except on the occasions when you are going out to drop your husband off somewhere and get back home by yourself realising your keys are inside the house!!!

I have 2 main bags I use, one being my work bag and the other my handbag.

My handbag always contains:
  • my camera, for those impromptu photography moments
  • my phone, as I said before as I do not go anywhere without it!
  • a packet of tissues
  • a pair of gloves, for those cold days
  • a lip balm
  • keys
  • my purse

My work bag is huge and sometimes a bit like Mary Poppins bag! It contains:
  • my folder, containing all those small pieces of paper I make random notes on and notepads I keep
  • my optometry equipment, whatever I require depending on the day
  • handcream, for those dry hands from constant washing in the hospital
  • a mirror, to make sure I always look my best
  • perfume, in case I forget to put it on in a morning before work
  • mouth freshener, as I have to get close to patient's faces so like to make sure my breath is pleasant
  • pencil case containing my pens, keyfobs, 
  • a bottle of water
  • lunch & snacks
  • reference books
  • the latest Optometry journal and magazines which I am still in the process of reading
  • ID badge
  • headphones
  • my keys
  • my purse
  • all the other "stuff" that gets added over time
  • AND a packet of tissues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment