Saturday 20 September 2014

I'm back...

Our real Black Forest Cuckoo Clock
Yes, this is my first blog post in about 2 months, but I'M BACK!

I am sorry that I have neglected all my regular readers during the summer, but it has been a very mad and crazy summer. This is what we were upto...


  • we visited my brother and his family in the Black Forest in Germany, where we purchased a beautiful cuckoo clock for our new house

  • we moved house, only around the corner but to create more space for my family tree

  • we visited Wales for my sister-in-laws wedding, which was so pretty and beautiful . . . 

  • AND the most exciting news is that the family tree grew another little person larger and let's say the introduction to parenthood has been a very intense but also a majorly exciting time for us.

I am hoping to get back to the blogging and also my research eventually but it might not be quite as frequent as my previous blogging was.

No comments:

Post a Comment