Sunday 28 September 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 47 - Awards



Each week there are prompts which require answering.






Week 47 - Awards

I think the only awards I have won were at school or in the 6th form. 

At our leavers ball, when we left the 6th form we nominated our peers for different awards, some categories were silly and others serious. I was nominated for the Kind Person of the Year award, which I never thought I would win, but I did! I am still the proud owner of the plastic Oscar trophy which was presented to me by the 6th form teachers at the leavers do. If I hadn't just moved house I could probably of put a photo of the trophy on here . . . but I have no idea which box the trophy was packed into!

I also have a vague recollection of winning a music trophy in either the school or 6th form. It was presented to me at an assembly in which we were presented with our GCSE or A level certificates too. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the award but it was for something like Excellence in Music.

The only other award I remember receiving recently was the One Lovely Blog Award for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment