Monday 10 November 2014

The Book of Me, Written by You - Week 60 - Family Traits


Each week there are prompts which require answering.






Week 60 - Family Traits


There are many family traits which I exhibit and probably many that I am unaware of:
Chocolate cupcake
  • my love of food and cooking was passed from my grandmothers and my own mother - we are all great cooks and have enjoyed cooking and feeding the family, hence why I write a regular FOODY FRIDAY blog post on my other blog These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.
  • I am told that I have the Davidson nose and wire hair so these must be a genetic traits passed down the Davidson family line.
  • my love of family history was inspired by grandmother who loved reflecting about all her extended family members, is this a family trait to have a love of family and social history relating to the family?
  • again I am told that I have characteristics of both my parents in me.
  • my love of Yorkshire must be a family trait as most of my family down the lines were from Yorkshire although I was actually born and brought up in Lancashire. I moved back to Yorkshire when I came to university and have lived here ever since.
  • I look just like my mum did at my age, it's like looking at me when I see photos of her of this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment